NAO-Energy LLP manufactures a wide range of products for Oil and Gas, Industrial and Telecommunication sectors of country.
The block-modular building (BMZ) is a steel module of collapsible or non- separable types for placing transformer substations (TP), complete switchgears (KRU), as well as other electric and power equipment used for industrial, residential and infrastructure facilities.
The company "NAO-Energy" produces Block-Modular buildings (BMB) of three main types:
- all-welded BMZ, non-separable;
- all-welded BMZ, demountable, from individual modules;
- frame BMZ with enclosing structures in the form of "sandwich panels", demountable and non-separable.
Regardless of the adopted version, all designs and parts of BMB are performed taking into account high technical requirements, based on SNiP RK 5.04-23-2002, GOST 23274-84, GOST 22853-86, etc.
Based on the terms of reference, upon the request of the customer, BMB can be equipped with additional systems and equipment for complex operation. These may include:
- electric lighting and the system of own needs;
- heating, ventilation and air conditioning system;
- fire alarm system;
- rounding system;
- lightning protection system;
- stairs and service areas.